19 Weeks
20 Weeks
I hate taking these photos because I feel rediculous,..... but I know that Thomas doesn't get a chance to see my growing tummy everyday like we do, so I don't want him to miss out. Plus they are fun to look back on once the babies born. Anyway... here goes noth'in.
6 comments:
awww your so cute!!
You look so cute! I don't think I was that small with my first haha and you are on your second!! You look great!
What a cute Pregnant girl you are!! Are you living in Payette right now? I was just there visiting my dad for 3 days and I was thinking about you when I drove over the bridge leading into Fruitland. Your parents live near there right? Let me know because when I come back up in April for his wedding I would love to stop by and say Hi if thats ok?
cute cute cute!
You look so awesome! Keep up the good work on growing that tummy!
www.mytitleofliberty.blogspot.com
LDS view
www.freedoms-fight.blogspot.com
Post a Comment