Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Ship me to Iraq!


Brennick crawled into this priority shipping box today. I sent Tom a note with this picture and put "Daddy! I asked mommy to ship me to you, but she said the mailman couldn't carry me all that way."  We miss Thomas very much, but know that he is where the Lord needs him right now. We are very very proud of our Lieutenant and are anxiously awaiting his safe return. 

1 comment:

Mandy + Aubrey said...

I feel so much sympathy for you right now! When Aub left before, I was pregnant with the twins and Emma was a year old. You have such a great attitude. You can do it! Tom's a great soldier. He'll do good things no matter where he is.

That's so awesome that you could go visit him! Are you guys still going to be stationed in Germany when he comes back? What a beautiful place to be. We're loving Hawaii!! It looks like Aubrey will be leaving in July...I guess this is what we signed up for, right? Good luck! I'll be thinkin' about you guys.