Here are some pics of a regular day with Brennick and I. Now that I am a stay at home mom I'm having to find things to keep us entertained, and that help him to learn and grow. Its been a lot of fun! I'm loving the opportunity to be able to stay home with my little boy. We color, clean, go on lots of walks to the PX or the bay, or wherever....
3 comments:
4 posts in one day WOW. I am luck to get one a week. I miss your visiting teaching. Good luck in your new adventures. Being a stay at home mom is the best job you will ever have.
So I saw your link on Jason and Jessica Harwood's blog and thought she had put our blog on her links twice. When I clicked I came to your sight. Since Dannenberg isn't that popular of a name I wondered... My husband Patrick said his father (William D. from Baton Rouge, LA) had a cousin in Boise. I was just wondering if you knew your lineage. patandsusan.blogspot.com
Hey girl! I saw your link on Donna's blog. It is nice to see what you are up to. I am sure Andrew would want you to tell Tom "hello" for him as well. When you get a chance, check out our blog...it isn't very exciting, but it has a couple of pictures of our little one too. :) www.thesproulfamily.blogspot.com
Post a Comment