Okay. There are a couple sites where you can get cute backgrounds. I usually get mine from www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com because all of her backgrounds posted AFTER Feb. 25th won't delete your side bar elements (like family and friends). Also, she gives you exact instructions on how to do everything. You can get backgrounds from www.pyzam.com but your side bar stuff will be deleted. You can also try to google "blogger layouts" and see if you can find other websites. Hope that helps.
He is so cute!! The last time I saw you was when I first moved into the ward here in ogden. He was like brand new!! He has grown up to be an adorable one year old! congratulations!
4 comments:
Cats are much easier than dogs! Trust me! Kittens are the way to go!
Okay. There are a couple sites where you can get cute backgrounds. I usually get mine from www.leeloublogs.blogspot.com because all of her backgrounds posted AFTER Feb. 25th won't delete your side bar elements (like family and friends). Also, she gives you exact instructions on how to do everything. You can get backgrounds from www.pyzam.com but your side bar stuff will be deleted. You can also try to google "blogger layouts" and see if you can find other websites. Hope that helps.
Good job! Its cute! Where'd you gind the background?
He is so cute!! The last time I saw you was when I first moved into the ward here in ogden. He was like brand new!! He has grown up to be an adorable one year old! congratulations!
Post a Comment