Thursday, May 29, 2008

Pictures of Birthday Boy






"B" turned 1 Year Old on Memorial Day!

3 comments:

Katie Webb said...

Hey there. To add family and friends go to 'customize' in the upper right hand corner of your blog. on the side bar click on 'add page element' and chose 'link list'. then you just copy their website into the URL space and their names into the site name. does that make sense?

Anonymous said...

I can't believe he is a year old! I'm so glad you have a blog so we can keep in touch! I will definetly add you to mine. Brennick sure is a cutie.

The Reid Family said...

Hey! Happy Late Birthday to Brennick! What a cutie. I cant believe he is one. It looks like you guys are having lots of fun. I hope you are doing well. I saw your blog off of Nicole's so hopefully we can keep in touch. I went visiting teaching today and everyone was sad you were gone. We miss you guys!