Thomas and I take turns putting one of the kids to bed each night. Well the other night I had Khapri and Tom had Brennick. I fed Khapri, got her to sleep and put her in her crib. I then went to Brennicks room to tuck him and he wasn't there, so I went to my room expecting to find him in bed with his dad. Well, I got there and he wasn't in bed... I literally panicked for a minute and woke Tom up asking where B was... that is when I heard the snoring coming from the laundry basket near the door. Why the monkey crawled into this basket and TOTALLY passed out is beyond me! LOL!
5 comments:
I don't know how anyone can sleep like that either. How funny!
that is so hilarious. When I first saw the picture I didnt know what you were posting about! I love to see your updates. Your kiddos are so cute and growing fast! I love Brennicks smile and I can still hear his little raspy chuckle, that cutie.
I might have panicked for a second also. That is so funny that he was able to fall asleep in that basket!!
What a cutie!
So cute! B and K are getting so big!! I love those little bugs! Hope all is well! Miss you guys! :)
Post a Comment