
I promised to do these often, and haven't in.... well, over two months. Here we are at 34 weeks. I'm due July 7th, but the Dr. promised to induce my the 30th of June so that Tom can be here when she is born. He is coming home for R&R the week before that. YEA!!!
6 comments:
Good luck with the induction! I was always so glad to get them out. :)
that is awesome that the doctor will induce you when Tom is there. Good luck getting through theses last few weeks!! We are having a baby due December 16th
That is such great news! You look so darling, good luck with everything, we cant wait to see pictures!
Ah you look great! I'm still planning on coming up sometime in July I'm excited to be able to see her!
That went so fast!! I can't believe it! You look so cute pregnant! Once you get that pretty baby out get some pictures on here!
That is so exciting. I am glad that Tom will be here to help you through all those wonderful contractions!! Best of luck!
Post a Comment