Sunday, December 21, 2008

Family Photos









5 comments:

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Cute pictures! Don't you love dressing Brennick up for Christmas?! I think little boy clothes are so fun because you can make them look like little men! :) Hope you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!

klpulse said...

Those are some awsome pics! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas!

Jandre said...

Wow, look how blue Brennick's eyes are! How'd he get your blue eyes? Logan got my hazel and we're not sure about Micah yet! Congrats on being prego btw!!! YAY!! I hope you guys have a Merry Christmas. If you get me your address, I can send you a card and a picture! oh, your parents address too would be awesome!

Em said...

Oh my gosh, Lynds...such cute pics. I can't get over how long your hair is (well, compared to before). It's gorgeous, and you look great! Little Brennick is such a sweet little dude. Congrats again on babe #2. Woohoo! Let me know when and if you find out what you're having. Take care!

More Than a Housefull!!!! said...

Linsey-
Cute cute pictures. Enjoyed seeing them.

Jessica