Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Horseback Riding













So once we were back in Idaho we couldn't go too long without taking the horses out to the arena. And Yes, that is Thomas on a horse! For the longest time he argued that he didn't want to ride and that he wasn't going to like it. And to our surprise he was wrong, he loved it! The poor guys ankles were nearly bleeding by the end because he doesn't have cowboys boots. But once we were done he was planning our next trip to go riding again. The second time around he decided to wear a pair of his combat boots and those helped out a lot! It was exciting to see him enjoying something that we will be doing while he is gone. We all had a blast, and I think we may have made a cowboy out of our beachbum.   :0P

7 comments:

The Dunyons said...

I am glad to see you are doing well! If you are ever in town, we should get together. Love your blog!

Kenzie said...

That look so fun! I have never been on a horse! I like the photo of all three of you. You guys look great!

Katie Webb said...

Looks fun! I hope it doesn't take too long for you to get to Germany! I bet you guys have a blast over there!

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Hi again!
It was so good to talk to you! For sure call when you know when your next appointment is so we can get together--I'm not just saying that either. I wanna see you and meet your handsome little man! :)

Russ & Katie Ward said...

Sorry, I forgot, so I'm posting again! Maybe when B & B meet they can be boyfriend and girlfriend! ...Just a thought! :)

Sarah said...

I have to agree that you guys look great. You are looking so thin! You go girl! So, is Thomas in Germany still? How long is the waiting game? Keep me posted.

Amee Campbell said...

Lindsey,
Not sure if you remember me. We lived next to you in the condo's in S. Ogden. I just found your blog?!?! Your little boy is so big. I guess it's been awhile since you moved away. Hope things are going well. Good luck with everything!