Thursday, September 4, 2008

Gettysburg












We figured we couldn't pass up the opportunity to go to Gettysburg while we're here. We left early in the morning and spent the entire day at the museum and driving to the different battle sites. Tom is a history wizz, so he was able to tell me what each battle site was, who fought there and what happened. It was a ton of fun, and I learned more on that trip then I think I did in Sophomore year history!

2 comments:

Becky said...

Looks like a ton of fun.

I just read your little update about Tom being deployed to Iraq again. That makes me so sad for you. Good luck everything.

Julia Powers said...

Hey Lyndsey,
Nice to see you and the "fam" visited Gettysburg. I'm from Western PA and have traveled to the famous landmark, very interesting. Glad you enjoyed your trip.