We have been working hard on some renovations at my parents house the last few days and decided to take a break and take the horses to the arena. We took Suzie and Storm since Harleys foot is still healing from an injury. This is my first time back on a horse in 9 weeks, and it felt great to get back on again. I was amazed at how great Kyndall has gotten while I've been away too! Brennick loves the horses, whenever we're around them he grins and says "Hos, Hos" its too cute! He enjoys watching us ride and to sit on the saddle when he can.
5 comments:
Hey! I love to look at all your pictures. I had a dream about Brennick the other night the little cutie. I was sad to see he had to go to the hospital. But it looked like you guys had fun with Tom! I miss you as my V.T partner, I have yet to go with my new one! Hope you guys are all doing well!
Do you still have my cell phone number? My sisters and my mom are taking me to breakfast and a movie tomorrow, but I should be around in the afternoon. Give me a call if you guys are going to be around, I would love to see ya.
I love the picture of your boy leaning on his stroller...what a perfect little pose!!
Lynds, I love the new layout of your blog! Well, it's probably not new (I haven't had the internet for a couple months, sorry) to you, but it is to me! Your little Brennick is so cute (like you haven't heard that before, right?). Just like his mama! Your hair has gotten so long! I love it. Gorgeous lady!
Anyway--hope all is well. Thanks for your adivce on the pediatrician.
Hey! It's awesome to see your blog! I love it. Brennick is getting so big! I'm so sorry Tom has to leave already. I'm bracing myself for deployment, but it always seems like something that will wait until we get settled. I guess your situation shows me that I should be more realistic! Good luck, and if you ever need to talk to someone who's been there, let me know! We miss you guys!
Post a Comment